Secure Your Funds with FxPro’s Groundbreaking Risk Management Tool: FxPro Vault

by Joe Oliver, Forex Trading-Pips

Secure Your Funds with FxPro’s Groundbreaking Risk Management Tool: FxPro Vault… Forex Trading Update from ForexBrokerz.com:

While doing forex is no doubt a fun and often rewarding enterprise, some aspects of it, like the constant need to deposit and withdraw money, can be quite a bit of a nuisance. Prompted by the like concerns, international forex brokerage FxPro has decided to launch a unique trading tool of its own that will spare its clients the trouble of looking for ways to reload their account each time it goes a bit short. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing FxPro Vault, a groundbreaking feature that allows every live account holder to invest the exact amount they think necessary while the rest of their equity remains safe and protected in the Vault.

FxPro Vault is in essence an account within your trading account that keeps a certain portion of your assets separate from the amount you’ve chosen to trade with and yet readily available at your disposal the moment you decide to make use of it. All that one needs to do to get started is make a deposit of their choice, figure out how much to allocate to their trading account and then leave the remainder to rest in the Vault until they’re ready for a fresh investment.
FxPro Vault is open to all FxPro clients, current and new ones alike. If you don’t have a live account, go ahead and open one and you’ll be registered automatically for the tool. If you do have one then simply click on the Vault widget in FxPro Direct. All Vault requests will appear as pending until the required documents are submitted, considered and approved by the broker’s team. Bear in mind that once activated, the Vault cannot be removed. In order to do so, you’re going to have to close your trading account altogether. Also, the chosen currency for your Vault is not subject to change unless, of course, you’ve selected the wrong one by mistake. In that case, you can contact FxPro and they’ll make sure to look into the matter asap.
As we already established, FxPro Vault is a one-of-a-kind tool entirely new to the forex industry. And still, here’s something quite a bit similar as an idea that Panama-based brokerage FBS came up with sometime in September last year – the segregated forex accounts. With those, you make a deposit, invest 30% of it and the remaining 70% is kept in your personal bank account. Although you’ve allocated just 30% to trading, FBS allows you to utilize 100% of your assets. Unlike FxPro’s Vault, though, the 70% in your bank account is not exempt from the consequences caused by any losses that you might endure. Your performance goes south, you have to reinstate whatever sum you have lost.

About FxPro

FxPro is an award-winning Forex broker providing retail and institutional offerings to clients in 150 countries. FxPro offers trading access through a range of platforms including the innovative ECN platform – FxPro cTrader – supported by industry-leading market news and outstanding levels of customer support 24 hours a day. FxPro’s goal is to be the world’s preferred Forex broker and it has become the first choice for Forex traders needing user-friendly market access and superior trading infrastructure.
With offices in the United Kingdom, Austria, Cyprus, France, Russia and Spain, FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, under license number 078/07, and operates under the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). ….More at Secure Your Funds with FxPro’s Groundbreaking Risk Management Tool: FxPro Vault
More reading: